Interview Questions for Farm Managers:
1. The farm had a poor crop yield this year. What are your plans for next year?
Tests problem-solving and planning skills, as well as knowledge of agriculture.
2. Can you describe a time when your advice streamlined a farming operation?
Assesses efficiency, knowledge of farming operations, and the ability to come up with feasible ideas.
3. How do you stay up-to-date on advancements in agriculture?
Reveals commitment to lifelong learning and dedication to excellence in the field.
4. What, in your opinion, makes an exceptional farm manager?
Tests knowledge of the role and overall suitability for the position.
5. Can you describe how you’d go about prioritizing daily tasks?
Demonstrates time management, planning, and organizational skills.