Interview Questions for Farmers:
1. Can you describe any environmentally friendly practices which you have used to replace chemical pesticides?
Demonstrates knowledge of environmentally friendly farming practices.
2. How do you ensure the proper functioning of farm equipment?
Demonstrates knowledge of ensuring farm equipment is used correctly.
3. What method do you use to demonstrate and describe techniques, practices, and safety regulations to laborers? Provide an example.
Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to demonstrate and describe farming knowledge effectively.
4. How is your ability to work under pressure?
Demonstrates time management skills and ability to prioritize.
5. Do you think there are any tools that contemporary farmers should employ to stay competitive?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and developments in farming.