Interview Questions for Tour Guides:
1. What are the hallmarks of a remarkable tour?
Highlights attention to detail and customer service skills.
2. Can you describe your approach to creating an itinerary?
Reveals research and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
3. How would you make the most of a short tour?
Tests organizational and time management abilities.
4. How would you engage a group comprising very diverse people?
Demonstrates interpersonal skills.
5. What would you do if planned activities became unavailable due to bad weather?
Assesses analytical and problem-solving skills.