Tour Guides lead individuals or groups on excursions to areas or establishments, where they share information about the location's history, traditions, and values.
When interviewing Tour Guides, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a passion for traveling, excellent storytelling abilities, and a keen interest in customers' backgrounds. Be wary of candidates who are inflexible, impatient, and disorganized.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Tour Guides:
1. What are the hallmarks of a remarkable tour?
Highlights attention to detail and customer service skills.
2. Can you describe your approach to creating an itinerary?
Reveals research and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
3. How would you make the most of a short tour?
Tests organizational and time management abilities.
4. How would you engage a group comprising very diverse people?
Demonstrates interpersonal skills.
5. What would you do if planned activities became unavailable due to bad weather?
Assesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources