Interview Questions for Tooling Engineers:
1. What was the most rewarding project you completed as a tooling engineer?
Reveals more about the candidate, their interests, and their potential strengths.
2. What do you think makes a good tooling design?
Tests the ability to identify quality designs and also reveals the candidate's knowledge of the role.
3. A client is unhappy with your completed Tooling design. How do you respond?
Demonstrates communication, interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
4. Describe a time when you disagreed with another engineer. How was this resolved?
Shows active listening and conflict resolution skills.
5. What is the greatest challenge you have experienced working with CAD and AutoCAD?
Highlights the candidate's experience and reveals their potential weaknesses.