Interview Questions for Toll Collectors:
1. Why did you want to work as a toll collector?
Reveals the candidate’s natural disposition.
2. What skills do you think toll collectors need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the role and highlights the candidate’s skill set.
3. What would you say is the most rewarding part of being a toll collector?
Reveals areas of expertise.
4. How do you deal with rude or irate motorists?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. How do you ensure your register balances at the end of your shift?
Reveals the candidate’s mathematical skills and experience with register systems.