Interview Questions for Tellers:
1. How do you know what special products to encourage customers to purchase?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and sales skills.
2. What do you think characterizes a good Teller?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking skills and their knowledge of the job requirements.
3. What would you do if you saw a colleague taking money from the bank?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving and teamworking skills.
4. What would you do if a customer complained that he or she had been wrongly charged a fee, but you see that his or her account has been overdrawn?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
5. What would you do if you were behind on meeting your sales goal?
Demonstrate candidates' critical thinking skills.