Tellers work in a bank and perform basic financial transactions for customers. These transactions include making deposits and withdrawals, cashing checks, checking customers' identification, and providing special services.
When interviewing Tellers, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent customer service, communication, and sales skills. Avoid candidates who lack basic math skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Tellers:
1. How do you know what special products to encourage customers to purchase?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and sales skills.
2. What do you think characterizes a good Teller?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking skills and their knowledge of the job requirements.
3. What would you do if you saw a colleague taking money from the bank?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving and teamworking skills.
4. What would you do if a customer complained that he or she had been wrongly charged a fee, but you see that his or her account has been overdrawn?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
5. What would you do if you were behind on meeting your sales goal?
Demonstrate candidates' critical thinking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources