Interview Questions for Bankers:
1. How do you explain banking procedures to clients who are unfamiliar with banking terms or technology?
Demonstrates retail banking knowledge and interpersonal skills.
2. How do you ensure that you provide the most suitable retail banking products and services to your clients?
Tests the ability to provide the right banking products and services to clients.
3. Describe the process you follow to onboard new clients. How do you ensure it is a smooth process?
Illustrates knowledge about retail banking platforms and client-interaction skills.
4. How do you stay up to date with best practices and regulations in retail banking?
Indicates an interest to remain well-informed on developments within the banking industry.
5. You incorrectly enter a client’s personal details in the banking database. How do you remedy the situation?
Demonstrates data-entry and problem-solving skills.