Interview Questions for Personal Bankers:
1. How do you ensure that you provide the most suitable personal banking products and services to your clients?
Demonstrates the ability to provide the right banking products and services to clients.
2. Describe the process you follow to find new clients. How do you convince them to use your personal banking services?
Shows the ability to seek new business opportunities.
3. You incorrectly enter a client’s personal details in the banking database. How do you remedy the situation?
Demonstrates data-entry and problem-solving skills.
4. How do you stay up to date with best practices and regulations in personal banking?
Indicates an interest to remain well-informed on developments within the banking industry.
5. How do you build relationships with your clients?
Tests the ability to develop rapport with clients.