An Investment Banker is responsible for raising capital for businesses and individuals by issuing debt and selling equity. Also known as an Investment Banking Analyst, these highly-analytical professionals oversee mergers, conduct research, and prepare legal and financial documents.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Investment Banker Job Description Template:
We are on the hunt for a dedicated and qualified Investment Banker to join our dynamic team. In this role, your ultimate goal will be to evaluate companies and assist clients in building capital. As the Investment Banker, you will be responsible for managing mergers, implementing financial models, and preparing legal and financial records.
You should have experience managing mergers and selling financial products for corporate and government clients. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also possess high-grade quantitative and analytical skills.
- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an investment banker.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.