Interview Questions for Title Examiners:
1. Can you tell me how you acquire knowledge of property titles?
Demonstrates industry training and experience.
2. Can you describe the legal conditions which may apply to the sale of a property?
Assesses the candidate's theoretical and practical knowledge.
3. Which public record search programs have you previously used?
Highlights research skills and industry experience.
4. Describe a time when you suspected document fraud. What happened?
Evaluates in-depth knowledge of document specifications.
5. How would you investigate property buyers who are evasive about their finances?
Reveals problem-solving skills.