Interview Questions for Escrow Officers:
1. What skills do you think escrow officers need to be successful?
Reveals a deeper understanding of the role and highlights the candidate’s industry skills.
2. What techniques should you use to find agreement flaws and incorrect information relating to the property?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and clerical skills.
3. How do you manage your workload for the day?
Demonstrates the candidate’s time-management skills.
4. What checks should be done before finalizing a deal and transferring funds?
Shows in-depth knowledge of escrow procedures.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you had to cancel a real estate deal because of flaws you found in the agreement?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s industry knowledge and skills.