Tile Setters measure, cut, and install tiles and marble in homes, offices, and government buildings.
When interviewing Tile Setters, the ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of modern tiling techniques and a good eye for detail. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and those who are not able to do extended physical work.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Tile Setters:
1. What skills do you think Tile Setters need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. What techniques should you use when designing tile and marble layouts?
Assesses the candidate’s design skills.
3. How would you ensure that the tile or marble is cut to exact size and specifications?
Gauges the candidate's mathematical and fine-motor skills.
4. What would you do if the client does not like the look of the tiles after the job is complete?
Highlights the candidate’s ability to deal with difficult situations as well as their interpersonal skills.
5. What was the most difficult tiling or marbling job you completed in your previous job?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights industry skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources