Telemarketing Executives usually operate from call centers, where they direct and supervise the duties of Telemarketers. Telemarketing Executives also set and communicate quotas on a regular basis.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Telemarketing Executive Job Description Template
We are searching for an accountable Telemarketing Executive to supervise the work of our Telemarketers. The Telemarketing Executive will be required to assign shifts, set regular goals, and delegate work. You should also tend to escalated queries and concerns.
To ensure success as a Telemarketing Executive , you should foster a collaborative work environment that is free from distractions. Ultimately, a phenomenal Telemarketing Executive will ensure the provision of consistent, high-quality service by staff.
Telemarketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Creating achievable sales goals that grow progressively larger over time.
- Informing staff of individual and overall sales targets to promote accountability within the team.
- Assigning shifts in accordance with the target market's availability.
- Updating customers' details on our database, and then sharing this information with staff.
- Tending to highly technical or serious questions and complaints.
- Training new hires and monitoring current staff to ensure consistency in performance.
- Freeing the workplace from noise and other interruptions that could distract staff and clients.
- Performing regular checks on telephone connections to ensure that these work perfectly.
- Reporting on salient achievements and impediments.
Telemarketing Executive Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Marketing-related training program is ideal.
- Experience as a Telemarketing Executive within the industry.
- Considerable experience as a Telemarketer prior to your promotion.
- Knowledge of all pertinent consumer rights and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to conceptualize, communicate, and fulfill visions.
- Top-notch leadership, mentorship, and capacity development abilities.
- Capacity to remain respectful, particularly when speaking to disgruntled customers.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources