Interview Questions for Telemarketing Executives:
1. How would you achievable objectives while still pushing the envelope?
Demonstrates goal-setting and planning techniques.
2. How would you manage clients' unrealistic expectations?
Examines assertiveness and customer service abilities.
3. Which reasonable incentives are most effective at improving staff performance?
Highlights knowledge about performance-boosting strategies.
4. What metrics would you use to measure staff conduct?
Reveals an awareness of pertinent evaluation tools.
5. How would you respond to frequent tardiness within the team?
Tests the ability to select and implement appropriate disciplinary procedures.