Interview questions for Telemarketers
1. What is your long-term career goal?
Reveals if the candidate is interested in working in sales in the future and if they will return your investment into their training.
2. Describe a time when you diffused an angry customer and solved their problem.
Shows the ability to handle stress.
3. What types of calls do you expect to handle here? How would you handle these issues?
4. How would you handle an unreasonable request from a customer? Provide examples using experience.
Demonstrates customer service skills.
5. What do you do to ensure you meet performance standards? How do you balance that with service quality?
Shows balance between quality and efficiency.