A Telemarketer makes phone calls on behalf of the company to provide information about products and services to potential clients.
When interviewing Telemarketers the successful candidate will have a positive attitude with excellent sales skills. Be wary of candidates who have poor communication skills and cannot remain calm under pressure.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview questions for Telemarketers
1. What is your long-term career goal?
Reveals if the candidate is interested in working in sales in the future and if they will return your investment into their training.
2. Describe a time when you diffused an angry customer and solved their problem.
Shows the ability to handle stress.
3. What types of calls do you expect to handle here? How would you handle these issues?
4. How would you handle an unreasonable request from a customer? Provide examples using experience.
Demonstrates customer service skills.
5. What do you do to ensure you meet performance standards? How do you balance that with service quality?
Shows balance between quality and efficiency.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources