Technical Writers provide end-users with industry-specific, easy-to-understand guides and articles.
When interviewing Technical Writers the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and knowledge of the relevant industry. Be wary of candidates with no prior experience with technical writing.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Technical Writers
1. Describe the challenges you may face as a Technical Writer.
Shows how much the candidate knows about the position and what they expect from the role.
2. Which tools do you use on a daily basis?
Reveals the candidate's technical skills.
3. Describe your experience in this industry.
Shows how much the candidate knows about the industry they will be writing for.
4. How do you approach conflict with coworkers?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills.
5. How would you manage multiple deadlines?
Tests the candidate's time management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources