Interview Questions for Technical Business Analysts:
1. In which kind of business have you applied your technical analysis expertise?
Reveals the extend of knowledge of the field in which the candidate's expertise needs to be applied.
2. Which training have you arranged for the end-users of your systems in the past?
Demonstrates the candidate's insight into the need for training when implementing new systems.
3. Which programming language do you have advanced proficiency in?
Tests the candidate's experience with programming languages and whether they have suitable knowledge.
4. Can you tell me how you would deal with a suspected breach in data security?
Assesses problem-solving skills and experience in data security and encryption.
5. Can you describe a time when you achieved great success in your job?
Highlights whether the scenario described aligns with the job requirements.