Systems Analysts evaluate an organization's IT systems, and create solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the systems.
When interviewing potential Systems Analysts, look for candidates who are highly skilled at analyzing and solving problems. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills, as they will be unable to effectively liaise between the IT department and management.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Systems Analysts:
1. Can you tell us about a solution you've created that significantly improved a system?
Tests the candidate's ability to communicate their solutions and how they benefit an organization.
2. What programming languages are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate's programming experience.
3. What sort of network bottlenecks do you look for?
Tests the candidate's ability to analyze networked systems.
4. How do you ensure that deadlines are met?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage time well.
5. Can you tell us about a setback you've had while implementing a solution?
Tests the candidate's ability to overcome setbacks and solve problems.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources