Interview Questions for Technical Assistants:
1. What techniques would you use to manage your time when completing administrative tasks?
Reveals the candidate’s time-management skills and use of basic administrative systems.
2. What computer systems and software are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
3. What personality traits do you think a technical assistant needs to be successful?
Reveals the character and personality of the candidate.
4. How would you deal with a major equipment malfunction during the system setup?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to problem-solve complex technical issues.
5. What do you think is the most important function of a Technical Assistant?
Indicates an understanding of the position and what is expected from the candidate.