A Technical Account Manager provides technical support to customers before and after a sale. The Technical Account manager will work with the client to build strong relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Technical Account Manager Job Description Template:
We are looking for a tech savvy Technical Account Manager to build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing technical support before and after sales. The Technical Account Manager should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use products as well as working with the sales team to increase sales.
To be successful as a Technical Account Manager, you should have excellent technology skills and knowledge, as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a good Technical Account Manager is tech savvy, analytical, and well organized.
Technical Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Increasing sales and winning new business.
- Providing technical support to customers before and after sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Training customers to use their products.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensuring deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Tracking account metrics.
Technical Account Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources