Interview Questions for Teacher Trainers:
1. Can you describe some of the challenges you have overcome as a teacher?
Evaluates teaching experience, skills, and ability to overcome challenges.
2. What are some of the most common issues teachers are struggling with these days?
Gauges knowledge and understanding of current issues teachers are facing.
3. How would you go about setting up a workshop on classroom management?
Reveals planning, organizational, and time management skills.
4. A teacher has just given a very bad lesson. How do you deliver feedback?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills and also tests the ability to remain professional at all times.
5. Describe a time when you had to train a very difficult teacher. What happened?
Tests problem-solving skills as well as the ability to adapt strategies and work with different people.