Interview Questions for Tax Preparers:
1. How do you plan to expand the client base?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills and experience with garnering new clients.
2. Why do you consider yourself to be the best person for the job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
3. Why is it important to analyze the data which the client presents?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and the ability to save money for the client.
4. How does the tax preparer instill confidence in the client?
Highlights the candidate’s skill, knowledge, and interpersonal skills.
5. What steps do you think a client will take in choosing a tax preparer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and interpersonal skills.