Interview Questions for Talent Scouts:
1. What types of roles have you filled before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and strengths.
2. What marketing techniques would you use to acquire talent for a baseball team?
Explores the candidate's marketing and networking abilities.
3. How would you encourage a talented musician to sign a contract with a company they are not familiar with?
Evaluates the candidate's negotiation and communication skills.
4. What types of applicant tracking systems do you prefer working with?
Examines the candidate's experience and technical knowledge.
5. What key questions would you ask a potential candidate for a modeling role?
Reveals the candidate's interviewing knowledge and techniques.