Interview Questions for Table Games Dealers:
1. What made you want to work as a table games dealer?
Reveals the candidate’s nature and inherent skills.
2. What techniques should be used to reduce hole carding at the table?
Demonstrates knowledge of proper dealing techniques.
3. How can you spot a player that is cheating at the table?
Highlights knowledge of industry gaming techniques.
4. How would you deal with a customer that is drunk and rude at the table?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What gaming tables have you managed in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights pertinent skills.