Sunday School Teacher Interview Questions:
1. How would you adjust your lesson plans during Easter?
Highlights the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
2. You have to create an educational Christmas play. What important Christmas traditions will you showcase?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of religious traditions.
3. Are you available to teach classes on a Sunday?
Reveals the candidate’s availability.
4. How would you handle a disagreement between two students?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. Can you explain your method for selecting the appropriate subject for projects?
Highlights the candidate’s experience creating lesson plans and projects.