Stress interview questions are designed to put the interviewee into an awkward situation, or throw them off, to see how they perform under stress.
Some jobs require employees to work under stress, and some interviewers just like to see how applicants handle stressful questions.
12 Stress Interview Questions:
- How do you feel this interview is going?
- How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior?
- How many other jobs are you applying for?
- What would you do if you saw a colleague stealing supplies or equipment?
- What did you do when you had a boss you didn’t get along with?
- What would you do if a colleague took credit for your idea, and got a promotion?
- Was the stress of your previous job too much for you?
- What would you do if a colleague admitted to lying on their resume to get the job?
- What would you do if a customer verbally insulted you in front of co-workers?
- What would you change about the design of a baseball hat?
- Why were you fired from your previous job?
- How successful do you think you've been so far?