Stonemasons are responsible for cutting, shaping, and laying stones to create structures such as walls, archways, tombstones, and monuments.
When interviewing Stonemasons, suitable candidates should have a keen eye for detail, an affinity for design aesthetics, and construction experience. Be wary of candidates with limited design skills and those who are not able to work outdoors in noisy areas.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Stonemasons:
1. What skills do you have that make you suitable for this position?
Tests the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. How would you ensure the correct materials are available for a project?
Reveals a deeper understanding of stone and construction projects.
3. What heavy machinery and hoisting equipment are you qualified to operate?
Indicates knowledge of construction equipment and operation.
4. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a Stonemason?
Reveals honesty and highlights potential weaknesses.
5. What was the most difficult project you completed in your previous job?
Highlights the extent of the candidate's experience in the field.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources