Masons, or stone masons, shape rock and stone pieces and artificial mineral products into the geometric shapes needed to build bridges, buildings, monuments etc. using various modern and traditional tools and techniques.
When interviewing masons, ideal candidates will display a deep passion and respect for the traditions of the profession.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Masons
1. Where was the first stone you ever worked on placed?
2. Who taught you to work with stone?
3. What has been the most challenging job you've faced so far?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. What do you do to ensure safety on the job?
Tests awareness and experience level.
5. What is the most important skill a mason must have?
Shows knowledge and insight.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources