Sports Medicine Physician Interview Questions:
1. What process do you follow when assessing an injured athlete?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to effectively diagnose an injury.
2. How have your listening skills enhanced an athlete’s rehabilitation?
This question illustrates the candidate’s ability to effectively listen.
3. What methods do you follow when you examine a rehabilitated athlete?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to evaluate athletes who have recovered.
4. How does an injured athlete use proper eating habits to recover quickly?
This question indicates the nutritional guidance that the candidate will advise the recovering athlete of.
5. How would you counsel an athlete with a recurring injury?
This indicates the candidate’s problem-solving ability.