Sports Administrators manage administrative tasks for sports clubs or school sports departments by managing budgets, organizing practice schedules and hiring staff.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Sports Administration Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Sports Administrator to manage all administrative tasks relating to our sports club. The Sports Administrator will plan fundraisers, schedule practice times and source equipment as needed.
To be successful as a Sports Administrator you must be able to multitask. A good Sports Administrator is able to plan ahead to ensure that all administrative needs are met on time.
Sports Administration Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Manage departmental budgets.
- Order sporting and office equipment as needed.
- Schedule practice times.
- Plan fundraisers.
- Organize sporting events such as tournaments.
- Hire and train new staff.
Sports Administration Requirements:
- A degree in sports administration, business studies or a related field.
- Prior experience in administration.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources