Interview Questions for Sports Administrators:
1. Which computer software applications have you used in the past to carry out administrative duties?
Shows proficiency in using computer software applications.
2. Can you describe a few ways in which you would raise funds for the club?
Reveals whether the candidate would be able to raise funds creatively and successfully.
3. How would you resolve a scheduling clash between two teams?
Reveals the candidate's ability to problem-solve and schedule practices effectively.
4. List a few ways in which the club can save money and make the most of our budget.
Tests the candidate's ability to be frugal and maintain the club's budget.
5. What qualities do you look for when hiring new coaches?
Shows the candidate's ability to hire suitable employees.