Solicitors provide direction, education, and representation to individuals who are seeking assistance with legal matters. Solicitors typically undergo specialized training following their broad but extensive education on various legal subspecialties.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Solicitor Job Description Template
We are searching for a highly experienced Solicitor to consult on legal cases for our firm. The Solicitor will ascertain clients' existing legal expertise, review the features of every matter, and subsequently provide pertinent direction. Throughout every endeavor, you must protect each clients' interests.
To ensure success as a Solicitor, you must actively familiarize yourself with ongoing advances in our legal field. Invariably, a remarkable Solicitor will always operate in morally sound, strategic ways to secure clients' successes.
- Gauging clients' legal knowledge.
- Issuing sound, evidence-based legal advice.
- Generating comprehensive and persuasive legal texts.
- Discerning and explaining the implications of tabled agreements.
- Brainstorming effective legal strategies and deliberating these with stakeholders.
- Representing and advancing your clients' interests at pertinent gatherings.
- Continuously engaging with legal developments.
- Promoting our firm's activities.
- Law degree.
- Completion of pertinent exit training; preferably, the Legal Practice Course.
- Demonstrable experience as a Solicitor.
- Clear criminal record.
- Sharp investigative, interpersonal, and bargaining capacities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commendable morals, plus steadfast observance of our firm's guidelines.
- A resolute, solution-focused, and empathic disposition.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources