Interview Questions for Barristers:
1. What methods do you use to conduct legal research?
Highlights the candidate’s research and analytical skills.
2. What information is required when presenting legal opinions?
Demonstrates an understanding of legal document writing.
3. What techniques do you use to provide advocacy for a client in court?
Highlights the candidate’s advocacy skills.
4. Can you tell me about a time when a case did not go the way you expected, and why?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to learn from past cases and adapt accordingly.
5. Can you tell me about a time you successfully provided advocacy for a client?
Reveals past advocacy experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.