Interview Questions for Software Test Engineers:
1. What skills do you think software test engineers need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. What techniques would you use to evaluate a software product?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills.
3. What information is required before designing software testing procedures?
Highlights the candidate’s software design skills.
4. How would you ensure that the testing protocols fully evaluated the products?
Reveals knowledge of testing protocols and software functionality.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you designed and implemented software testing procedures for a major software application?
Shows previous work history and highlights relevant skills.