Interview Questions for Social Science Research Assistants:
1. What, in your opinion, are the most significant issues in your field of social science research?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of the social sciences and research industry.
2. How would you go about interviewing test subjects and recording the data?
Examines the candidate's communication and data collection skills.
3. How would you handle a disagreement with a lead researcher?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
4. What has been the most challenging research project you've completed?
Highlights the candidate's work history and ability to learn and grow from past experiences.
5. How would you go about developing and performing a complex experiment for a research project?
Assesses the candidate's skill set, knowledge of research methods, and ability to think critically.