Interview Questions for Sign Installers:
1. What types of signs have you installed?
Assesses the candidate's technical skills and experience.
2. What techniques do you use to ensure that the placement of a sign is correct?
Evaluates the candidate's precision and attention to detail.
3. What safety measures would you take when installing a sign at a great height?
Examines the candidate's knowledge of the applicable safety regulations and precautions.
4. How would you deal with a client who was unhappy about the placement of a sign?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills, honesty, and accountability.
5. Can you describe the process of installing a large sign on a highway billboard?
Tests the candidate's technical knowledge and abilities.