Interview Questions for Shuttle Bus Drivers:
1. How would you greet the group upon collection?
Highlights professionalism and interpersonal skills.
2. What would you do if a passenger did not arrive for collection?
Demonstrates problem-solving and communication skills.
3. Under what conditions might you exceed the passenger limit?
Tests knowledge of safety procedures and discretion.
4. What would you do if the vehicle broke down in a barren area?
Assesses troubleshooting and basic car mechanic skills, as well as decisiveness.
5. How would you prevent trips from running late?
Reveals organizational and time management skills, plus the ability to avoid traffic.