Interview Questions for Local Truck Drivers:
1. How do you ensure that goods are not damaged in transit?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to drive carefully and secure deliveries.
2. When would you use a hand truck to unload deliveries?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to think logically as well as experience.
3. What should you do if you are involved in an accident during the course of deliveries?
Demonstrates the candidate's honesty and ability to follow company protocol.
4. What measures do you take to ensure the timely delivery of goods during peak traffic times?
Tests the candidate's time management and problem-solving skills.
5. What would you do if the company truck sustained a tire puncture, delaying all deliveries?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.