Interview Questions for School Bus Drivers:
1. What experience do you have with the behavioral management of children?
This reveals the candidate's work experience and competence in working with children.
2. How would you describe your driving method?
This demonstrates the candidate's adherence to transport regulations and road safety.
3. What would you do if someone comes to your bus to pick up a child, but neither you nor the child knows the person?
This reveals the candidate's sense of responsibility towards the passengers' safety.
4. What is the most rewarding aspect of driving a school bus?
This reveals the candidate's passion for the job.
5. How do you ensure that you make all scheduled stops on time?
This shows the candidate's work experience.