Interview Questions for Senior Vice President:
1. In which areas have you excelled as a business leader over the past two years?
Reveals the candidate's track record as well as their ability to appraise their performance.
2. Which operations are crucial to curtailing overspending and budget surpluses at a divisional level?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of business practices.
3. What are your strategies for conflict resolution in the workplace?
Explores the candidate's interpersonal abilities and level of professionalism.
4. Can you give us a few examples of how you have located and leveraged business opportunities in your previous role?
Highlights the candidate's past work achievements and how they applied their experience in the past.
5. How have you previously dealt with operational changes and what business strategies did you use to do so?
Reveals the candidate's problem-solving abilities and how they would handle a real-world business issue.