Interview Questions for Vice Presidents of Sales:
1. How would you approach building a sales team?
Indicates the candidate's leadership and recruiting skills and their understanding of sales team metrics.
2. What would you say is the most important metric for a VP of sales to measure?
Illustrates the candidate's knowledge of sales metrics and methodologies, as well as their critical thinking skills.
3. Describe your involvement in a marketing campaign. What challenges did you face?
Demonstrates the candidate's work experience and their ability to face and overcome challenges.
4. Can you describe a deal that you lost and what you learned from it?
Shows the candidate's ability to learn and grow from their mistakes.
5. Which sales tools do you prefer to avoid and why?
Illustrates the candidate's experience with sales technologies and software.