Director of Sales Interview Questions:
1. What important lessons should be part of a sales training program and why?
Tests the candidate’s ability to build effective training programs.
2. Can you describe your method for generating leads?
Highlights the candidate’s previous work experience in a sales position.
3. If your team failed to meet their monthly target, how would you help them improve?
Demonstrates the candidate’s leadership abilities.
4. Can you give an example of a time you successfully sold a product to a difficult client?
Reveals the candidate’s negotiation skills.
5. What future changes do you see in our industry that will affect our sales targets?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of the latest industry trends and developments.