Senior Sales Executives are employed by companies to drive company sales by generating quality leads and managing key accounts. They also provide support and guidance to Sales Representatives, research competitors’ products, and prepare sales reports.
When interviewing Senior Sales Executives, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, drive, and a passion for engaging with customers. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Senior Sales Executives:
1. What advice would you give to an inexperienced Sales Representative who was struggling to meet sales quotas?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication and leadership skills.
2. What is the importance of continually expanding your professional knowledge?
Demonstrates the candidate's analytical skills and logic.
3. How would you go about generating quality leads at an industry event?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as negotiation, communication, and consultative sales skills.
4. How would you assess the effectiveness of current sales strategies?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
5. What would you do if a key customer wanted to change to a competitor's product?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources