Interview Questions for Senior Internal Auditors:
1. What are important factors to consider when developing an audit plan?
Reveals the candidate's skill set and knowledge of audit strategies.
2. What methods would you use to conduct a risk assessment during an audit?
Examines the candidate's analytical skills and knowledge of risk assessment methods.
3. How would you handle a disagreement with a junior auditor?
Assesses the candidate's managerial skills and ability to resolve conflict in the workplace.
4. What has been the most challenging audit you've had to complete?
Highlights the candidate's work history and ability to learn and grow from past work experiences.
5. How would you analyze important accounting documents to ensure accuracy?
Tests the candidate's analytical and mathematical skills and their ability to spot errors in financial data.