Interview Questions for Audit Managers:
1. How do you handle a situation where you have to audit a department where the employees are unhelpful and deadlines are delayed?
Demonstrates communication and problem-solving skills.
2. How have you worked with co-workers at a lower and higher level than you?
Demonstrates the ability to maintain a good relationship with co-workers at lower and higher levels.
3. How would you deal with an investigation of a fellow accountant or auditing co-worker?
Demonstrates the ability to be impartial and confidential.
4. Which online tools and accounting software are you familiar with?
Demonstrates knowledge of accounting tools.
5. Can you tell us about an inefficiency you have encountered during an audit?
Reveals experience, analytical, and problem-solving skills.