An External Auditor reviews the financial information of an organization and reports back on findings to the relevant stakeholders, shareholders, and governmental entities. External Auditors evaluate the financial position of a company to ensure it is operating efficiently and lawfully.
When interviewing External Auditors, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate strong knowledge of accounting standards, display professionalism, and work well within a team. Be wary of candidates who are likely to engage in unethical behavior and those who struggle with analytical and organization skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for External Auditors:
1. What challenges do you see affecting the accounting industry in the future? How will this impact External Auditors?
Reveals industry knowledge and insight.
2. How do you ensure accuracy?
Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to rectify mistakes.
3. How do you deal with negative feedback?
Demonstrates the candidate's attitude and response to negative feedback.
4. Which online tools or accounting software are you familiar with?
Determines proficiency in accounting tools and software.
5. What is the most challenging aspect of being an External Auditor?
Reveals candidates' ability to manage stressful situations in this position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources