Audit Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an audit manager to coordinate and oversee the internal audit activities within the organization. The responsibilities of the audit manager include making recommendations on policies, managing junior auditors, and recording results.
To be successful as an audit manager, you should demonstrate excellent communication skills, solid knowledge of auditing disciplines, and strong analytical skills. Ultimately, a high-quality audit manager should have experience in auditing and strong leadership and organizational skills.
Audit Manager Requirements:
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- Extensive experience in auditing.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and guidelines.
- A record of success in internal and external audits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.