School Nurses provide healthcare services to students and staff and they aim to promote a healthy school environment.
When interviewing School Nurses, strong candidates will be supportive, thorough, and professional. Avoid candidates that lack effective communication or interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for School Nurses:
1. Why did you choose to work as a nurse within the school environment?
Candidates should demonstrate a passion for working within the school environment.
2. What professional association memberships and affiliations do you have?
Proves the candidate is active and involved in the field of school nursing.
3. Describe a time when you were able to console an emotional student. How did you do it?
Demonstrates empathy and compassion.
4. Describe some of the medical conditions you have worked within the school environment. What did you find most challenging or most rewarding about working in that environment?
Reveals more about the candidate’s work experience and history.
5. How do you handle difficult students who are resistant to your treatment plans?
Tests interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources