Interview Questions for Nursery Nurses:
1. What is your most memorable experience working with children?
Demonstrates candidates' previous work experience.
2. What would you do if the newborns in the hospital nursery were restless and you were the only Nurse present?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving skills as well as their dedication and ability to handle stress and pressure.
3. Can you describe a child development and care plan you have implemented, or want to implement, and its outcomes?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of child development as well as their creative-thinking and innovative skills.
4. What would you do if you disagreed with a Pediatrician on a toddler's care?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
5. Can you describe a time when you were concerned about the well-being of a child? What did you do?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of policies and procedures, as well as their commitment to and empathy for children.