Schedulers are responsible for managing the schedules of companies and organizations that operate in various industries. They typically work for medical and healthcare facilities where they schedule appointments, examinations, and procedures.
When interviewing Schedulers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate courteousness and excellent customer service skills. Be wary of candidates who are unenthusiastic and have poor communication and organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Schedulers:
1. What challenges do you expect to encounter as a Scheduler?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
2. How do you ensure that patients are not double-booked?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
3. How would you handle an angry patient who insists you got his/her appointment wrong?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
4. What do you do when a physician has called in sick and you have many appointments scheduled?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience and problem-solving skills.
5. What would you do if you are unable to answer a patient’s question?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources